You may choose to decline to an RFE, but in many cases you'll want to respond.
To respond to an RFE:
- Click Projects, then select the appropriate project from the Projects list to display the Project Home page. Click Estimates in the Project Menu and select List from the Estimates drop-down menu. Select the required estimate.
- The RFE Details page appears. (Please note: the reference image below, may be different for you)
- Click Create Estimate.
- The Estimate Edit page appears.
- Enter basic information for your estimate, then enter pricing information.
- Enter the price breakout information if required and if you'd like to create a new copy of the spec(s), click the Copy icon next to the spec you'd like to copy.
- Click Send Estimate.
Note: The Price breakouts section only appears if a price breakout has been specified for the spec. For more information on price breakouts, refer to How to Create a Price Breakout. In this release of Noosh, the price breakout field is an optional field. You can ignore it if you want.
- To submit a new estimate for an RFE:
- Simply follow the steps outlined above. Unless the buyer removes you from the project team, you can continue to submit new estimates until the order is placed.