You can define the individual budget fields that will appear on the Update Project Budget page when you're comparing budget costs.
To define a budget field:
- Click the Admin tab, then click the My Group sub-tab.
- Click the Form Fields link in the Workgroup Options section.
- Click the Project Budget link.
- Click Add Field....
- Enter a name for the field in the Label field.
- Check the Required checkbox to make the field required.
- Select type of field from the Type drop down list.
- Check the Include in Total checkbox to include the field in the total budget price calculation on the Update Project Budget page.
- Enter the size and maximum length of the field in the Size and Max Length field.
- Click Add.
This adds the field to the Project Budget Fields and the field will appear on the Update Project Budget page.
Note: When you have more than one field on the Project Budget Fields page, you can change the position of a field by clicking the up or down arrow beside the field name.