If you have sent an RFE to your suppliers and you realize that you want to change the details of the RFE (spec, quantity, dates, comments, suppliers, description changes), you can now use the edit RFE facility to edit the details of the RFE.
To Edit a Previously Sent RFE:
- Click Estimates in the Project Menu.
- Select List from the Estimates drop-down menu.
The RFE and Estimates page appears.
- Click the RFE Title of the RFE you want to edit.
The RFE Details page appears.
- Click Revise RFE....
A dialog box appears stating that the RFE is open for estimating and that any changes you make at this point will recall the RFE and invalidate all estimates you may have received.
- If you are sure that you want to edit the RFE, click OK.
The RFE Edit page appears.
- Make any changes you require to the RFE details.
- If you want to change the spec details, click the edit icon beside the spec name.
The Form Spec > Edit page appears.
Note: If the spec has already been sent out for an estimate, it will be locked and uneditable. A locked icon will appear instead of the edit icon.
- Make any desired changes to the spec details and click Save and Return.
You are returned to the RFE Edit page.
- If you want to remove any suppliers, highlight the supplier and click Remove Contact.
- If you want to add any new suppliers, click Add and select the desired supplier.
- Once you have made all of your changes, click Send RFE.
The RFE is sent to the selected suppliers.