Unless you are creating a Quick Order, you need to request estimates prior to awarding an order. Once you receive estimates, you can reject estimates or award the order.
To award an order:
- Navigate to the Estimates page of the project containing the spec(s) you would like to award by:
- Clicking Review Estimate in the Tasks by Project section of the My Desk Summary page.
- Clicking Review Estimate: in the Estimates to Review section of the My Desk Summary page.
- Navigating to the Project Home, clicking Estimates in the Project Menu, and selecting List from the Estimates drop-down menu. Then click on the required estimate.
Note: The Price Breakouts section only appears if a price breakout has been created for the selected spec. For more information on price breakouts, refer to How to Create a Price Breakout.
- If the total price is acceptable, check the radio button beside the total price.
- Click Award Order.
The Create Order page appears.
- Enter general order information.
Note: If you have configured a billing recipients, the Invoice/Billing Recipient drop-down field is a required field. Select the recipient for the invoice from this drop-down menu.
Note: For more information on the Allowed Overs and Allowed Unders fields, refer to How to Set Order Preferences.
- Enter information for each item ordered, then click Proceed to Confirmation.
- Review the confirmation page, then click Confirm Order Creation.
The Order Acknowledgement page appears.