If an order has been awarded to the supplier, the supplier will need to accept the order to acknowledge to the buyer that they will begin work.
To accept an order:
- Open the Order. The Supplier can do this multiple ways:
- Click on the link in the email notification.
- Log into the Noosh system and on My Desk click on “Review Order.”
- Navigate to the Project Home page, then click Orders in the Project Menu.
- Review the order information, then click Accept Order. Else supplier can Edit Order, which will be routed to buyer to review the edits.
- Click OK to accept the order.
Note: Click on the caret on the left of the spec to open the details for price breakouts, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.