When you invite suppliers to estimate your project they become part of the project team and have access to specs, files, and the RFE they've been invited to estimate.
What happens when you dismiss a supplier from an RFE:
- The supplier receives an email notification.
- If the supplier has been invited to other RFEs in the project, the supplier will continue to have access to those RFEs.
- The supplier will continue to see the current view of specs and files associated with the RFE. The supplier will not see any subsequent changes to the spec or files and will no longer receive messages and other communication about the RFE.
- The supplier will no longer be able to submit estimates for the RFE.
To dismiss estimators from an RFE:
- Display the Project Home page.
- Click Estimates in the Project Menu and select List from the Estimates drop-down menu.
- Click the RFE Title of the RFE you would like to remove estimators from.
The RFE Details page appears.
- Click Dismiss Supplier.
- Check the estimators you would like to dismiss, then click Dismiss.
To set a preference to have unselected suppliers dismissed automatically when you create orders:
Note: Only workgroup managers can set or remove this preference.
- Click the Admin tab, then click the My Group sub-tab.
- In Third-party Options, click Suppliers.
- In Supplier Preferences, click Edit Preferences.
- Select Yes for Dismiss unselected suppliers upon order creation.
- Click Update Preferences.
Unselected suppliers will now be dismissed from projects automatically when anyone in your workgroup creates an order.
Note: On individual orders, you can choose not to have unselected suppliers dismissed automatically.