Once you receive and review all of the estimates, you can create a quote for your client.
To create a quote:
- Navigate to the Project Home page.
- Click Quotes in the Project Menu.
- Select Create... from the Quotes drop-down menu.
- Select the specs you want to include with the quote. This MUST be the same spec that you, or the client, specified when the project was created.
- Click Continue.
- This produces the Create Quote page. This page displays all of the estimates that you received for this project.
- To enable the client to see the cost prices and markups, check the Allow client to see cost prices and markup checkbox.
- Use the Display prices in drop-down menu to determine whether the prices are shown by unit price or by total price.
- To add an item that is not in the RFQ, click Add Item and select the required item. For example, you can use this option to add a sample of a brochure.
- To add an estimate from a supplier that is not on Noosh, use the last line beneath your Noosh estimates to manually enter the details of the estimate.
- Check the Quoted checkbox beside the estimate that you want the client to see. The client will also see any estimates that you included by checking the Included checkbox, but will only be able to select the Quoted price.
You can configure the markup that you apply to the estimates you receive from suppliers. You can configure a variable markup that is percentage dependent or you can set a fixed markup price.
- To configure a variable markup, specify the markup percentage in the Variable section of the Markup section.
- To configure a fixed markup, specify the markup percentage in the Fixed section of the Markup section.
- Once you have filled in all of the required fields, click Send Quote.
The Quote Acknowledgment page appears.
Your client is notified by email that a quote for the project has arrived.