The main purpose of the Order Blaster is to automatically issue orders and change orders based on information that has been entered in Direct Mail specs. The Order Blaster will read the information in the cells in ALL the Direct Mail specifications in the project and generate orders accordingly.
The Order Blaster is designed to be incremental. This means that you can trigger the Order Blaster again and again and it will only produce new orders or update existing orders if changes were made to the Direct Mail specs since the last time the Order Blaster was run.
If you have the Order Blaster functionality enabled in your version of Noosh, you can access the Order Blaster through the Orders section of the GUI.
Running the Order Blaster:
- Navigate to the Project Home page.
- Click on a project that contains the spec that you want to use for your new order.
- Click Orders in the Project Menu.
- Select List from the Orders drop-down menu.
The Orders page appears.
- Click Generate DM Orders.
The Custom Procurement page appears.
- Check the required options. You can check all four options if you wish.
- Click Generate Orders.
- The Order Acknowledgement page appears.
Note: No orders will be generated if an order has already been generated and no quantities have changed since it was generated.