Once the outsourcer finds a suitable supplier for your project, they generate a quote and send you this quote. You will receive an email notification once a quote arrives for one of your current projects. The quote details are also displayed in the Open RFQs Deskoid.
To view the quote:
- Click the link in the email you received to notify you that the quote arrived. This will take you directly to the Quote Details page.
- Navigate to the Project Home page.
- Click Quotes in the Project Menu.
- Select List from the Quotes drop-down menu.
- Once you are on the RFQs and Quotes pages, in the Quotes section, click the title of the quote you want to view. This takes you to the Quotes Details page.
The Quotes Details page displays the details of the quote and is split into two main sections. The first section, Quote Details, displays the general details of the quote.
The second section, Details for each item, displays the details for each item in the quote.
If the outsourcer has enabled the pricing information option, you can view the details of the estimates the outsourcer received by checking the Show Pricing Information checkbox. This pricing information includes the initial price, the markup the outsourcer includes, as well as the sell-price for the quote. The sell-price is what the client will have to pay the outsourcer. If the outsourcer does not enable the pricing information option, only the sell-price is visible.
For details on how to accept or reject a quote, refer to How to Accept a Quote and How to Reject a Quote.