If you are experiencing issues with certain button functionalities not working in Noosh, such as but not limited too:
- Create Change orders
- Create Project
- Create Estimate
STEP 1: Check for browser version update, if up to date, please proceed to Step 2.
STEP 2: Clear browser Cache and Cookies and attempt on a different browsers.
- Select the "Tools" menu. ...
- Select "Internet Options" ...
- Select the "Security" tab. ...
- Click the "Custom Level..." ...
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. ...
- Confirm the change. ...
- Close "Internet Options" ...
- Open a window in Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Click Done.
- Click the Tools drop-down menu and select Options.
- Check the boxes next to Block pop-up windows, Load images automatically
- Refresh your browser by right-clicking anywhere on the page and selecting Reload, or by using the Reload button in the toolbar.
If you are still experiencing issues with this problem, please contact us below with the following information:
- USERID, no password
- Project ID/ Name and/or where the following button is not working
- If possible, a video recording of the process you took when you received the malfunctioned button issue - optional