After release on Friday, January 16, users will be able to tag files as a means to collaborate with their internal teams, suppliers and clients. Tags could indicate workflow status, grouping or association with specs or other procurement objects.
- Creating a tag – creating a tag is as easy as adding a tag and typing in the tag name.
- Using existing tags – the created tag now becomes available for any subsequent usage.
- Filtering based on tags – files can be filtered based on tags assigned to them using the ‘filter by’ drop down option.
- Deleting a tag – tags can be deleted by simply removing them for all files.
- Visibility – Client tags are visible only to the service provider, not to the suppliers; supplier tags are visible to the service provider, not to clients. Service provider tags are visible to clients, suppliers and their own teams.