If you are a Workgroup Manager or Admin, you have the ability to see all projects listed under your current workgroup. This allows you to have visibility into all projects data that your workgroup receives.
The guide below shows you how to locate or sort projects by different users in your workgroup.
- Log into Noosh
- Proceed to Workspaces >> Projects
- Under Project Owner, there is a selection box. You may either type their name to propagate the info or use the contacts to locate their name
- You may select more than one individual
- Once you have selected the user's name, point your mouse to the option Show located next to Active/Inactive and change the selection from My Projects to All accessible projects
- Press Update List to pull in the list of all projects for that specific user or users
- Additional steps, Open in Excel allows you to download the current page into an excel file format.
Not sure what your role is?
You can learn about memberships here: