Noosh smart forms can be migrated from one account to another. This can help users reuse existing forms again and again across multiple accounts.
The process involves the following steps:
1. Click on the Smart Forms entry in the drop down
2. Find the Smart Form you would like to export and click on export button next to it
3. Select the content from the pop up (CTRL-A)
4. Copy the content from the pop up ( CTRL-C)
5. Click on Import Smart Form
6. Provide a name for the new smart form to be created
7. Paste the content previously copied in step 4 into the text area
8. Click Import to create the new Smart Form
See screenshots below for detailed instructions.