Objective: This procedure is designed to aid the Supplier. To ensure visibility into projects assigned to Point of Contacts (POC) who are no longer a member of the organization. This will allow a continuation of work until the new POC has been socialized within the Buyer workgroup.
Create a Team Template. A team template is designed so that whenever the POC is invited to a Project, respond to a Request for Estimate (RFE) or accept an Order, the Team members assigned to the template will also receive a notification that they are invited or have work to perform. Link to view the steps on how to build a team template can be found here:
Value Proposition: This is beneficial as it will allow the Supplier time to socialize the new Supplier POC to the Buyer WG members and ensure all orders have visibility even if not assigned to the new Supplier.
View All Accessible Projects (role = Workgroup Manager or higher to have access rights.) If you have the role of Workgroup Manager or higher you have the ability to view all projects assigned to your workgroup whether you are assigned or not.
Value Proposition: This will allow you to see all projects accessible to this workgroup. This is handy as it will provide you visibility to all projects and allows you an opportunity to manually add yourself to each project or create a list to add yourself in bulk (more on adding yourself to projects below.)
Assigning Yourself to Projects: If you are a Workgroup Manager or higher and want to assign yourself to a project perform the following:
- Find the accessible project by using step 2 above.
- Click on the link to access the project
- From the project pane click on Teams > List > My Team > Invite Team Members
5. Type in the name of the new Supplier POC in the Invite from Address Book field and select the name once it appears > continue
6. Confirm the role (which should always be “Project Supplier”) and save
7. Now you have added yourself to a project
Assigning Yourself in Bulk to Projects: If you are a Workgroup Manager or higher and want to assign yourself to multiple projects in bulk perform the following steps.
- Login and go to Workspace > Projects
- Change the Show Filter from ‘My Projects’ to ‘All accessible projects’ > click on “Update List” button
3. Since you are a Workgroup Manager (or have higher privileges) you will be able to see all projects assigned to this workgroup
4. Add a tic next to the checkboxes to the left of the projects or select check all to add to all projects listed on the page
5. Under Actions pull down menu select > Invite Members to Selected Projects > Go
6. From the Projects Manage page add the name of the Supplier not invited, whom you’d like to invite into the Invite the following members field. After selecting the supplier > click continue
7. On the next screen you will confirm their role (only 1 role available (Project Supplier) and then click Invite
8. Finally you will receive a confirmation that all members were successfully invited to the projects listed on the right