Noosh gives users the ability to create price sheets for specs for various suppliers.
To Create a Price Sheet:
- Click the Admin tab, and then click the My Group sub-tab.
- Click Spec Pricing in the Procurement and Spec Options section.
The Spec Pricing Preferences screen appears.
- Click Add Price Sheet... in the Price Sheets for… section.
The Create Price Sheet page appears.
- Select the required spec type for the new price sheet and click Continue.
The Second Create Price Sheet page appears.
- Enter the price sheet name in the Price Sheet Name field. This is a required field.
- Enter any other relevant details.
- Click Create to create the price sheet.
- The price sheet is created and you are returned to the Spec Pricing Preferences page where the new price sheet is displayed in the Price Sheets for… section.
Note: You can create a price sheet version for a price sheet if you want. For more, see How to Create a Price Sheet Version.