If you created an RFE and sent it to suppliers and then realised that you no longer required the estimate, you can recall the RFE.
To recall an RFE:
- Click Estimates in the Project Menu.
- Select List from the Estimates drop-down menu.
The RFE and Estimates page appears.
- Click the RFE Title of the RFE you want to recall.
The RFE Details page appears.
- Click Recall RFE....
The Recall RFE page appears.
- Enter a reason for recalling the RFE and click Recall RFE.
A dialog box appears stating that recalling an RFE will invalidate all valid estimates.
- If you are sure you want to recall the RFE, click OK.
The RFE is recalled and the status of the RFE on the RFE Details page changes to "Recalled".
You can resubmit the RFE at a later date by clicking Edit RFE on the RFE Details page and sending the RFE again.