Noosh 5 has a powerful search engine to help you easily locate materials in Noosh. For example, you can find a project by searching for its Project ID or you can search for tasks assigned to a specific person by searching for that person.
To use Search:
- Enter your search terms in the Search box at the top of any page in Noosh.
- Click Go.
- Noosh searches for your terms, using the defaults set in the search preferences and displays a list of results.
To set your search preferences:
- Click the Search link at the top of any page in Noosh.
- (Optional) Review the Search Strategies and Searchable Fields for more information on how search works.
- Select the Collaboration Objects and Procurement Objects you want Noosh to search.
- Specify the number of results you want to see in the Result Size Limit drop-down menu.
- Select Include Inactive Projects if you want Noosh to search inactive projects.
- Select Jump to Sole Result if you want Noosh to take you directly to the result when there is only a single result, instead of displaying the results page first.
- Click Set as Default Preferences.